The Sunday School kids at DPC made this cross. Here’s how we made it:
- start with a plate
- put shaving cream on the plate
- put some drops of paint on the shaving cream
- swirl the paint around with popsicle sticks
- take a paper egg or butterfly
- press the paper on the shaving cream
- lift up the paper and scrape all of the shaving cream off of it with a popsicle stick
- if you would like, you can repeat those steps, adding more color to it
- let it dry
Thanks to Suzie and Pam for helping!
For this project, there were already crosses taped to the paper. Then we took a paintbrush or used our fingers to paint around the crosses, trying to fill up the whole page.
Thanks to Amy for helping (and removing the tape)!