On October 11, DPC returned to an in-person worship experience at 9:30 a.m. that was recorded and posted on Facebook by 11:00 a.m. Once we are able to get reliable high speed internet service at the church, we will likely return to an 11:00 a.m. service that will be live-streamed.
We’re welcoming a very limited number of worshipers. If you are interested in attending, please send a message to our office manager, Dena Swoner ([email protected]).
These first services are on a first-reserved basis and Dena will follow up with a message letting you know whether or not you will be able to attend. Please confirm with the church before attending.
Once we have our procedures in place, we’ll be opening the worship services to a wider audience but keeping in place certain attendance limits.
Be assured that we are following best practices to mitigate COVID-19 transmission, including:
- requiring masks
- taking temperatures at the door
- employing a brief screening questionnaire
- providing abundant hand sanitizer
- removing hymnals and Bibles
- marking off pews to insure appropriate physical distancing
- placing bulletins in pews
- having ushers indicate when it is appropriate to enter
and exit the sanctuary to insure proper distancing
- having “drop boxes” available for offerings
Please check back for updates and additional information. And if you’d like to be added to our email newsletter and information list, please send a message to [email protected].