Jesus is Placed in the Tomb
That evening a man named Joseph came. He was a rich man from Arimathea who had become a disciple of Jesus. He came to Pilate and asked for Jesus’ body. Pilate gave him permission to take it. Joseph took the body, wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, and laid it in his own new tomb, which he had carved out of the rock. After he rolled a large stone at the door of the tomb, he went away.
- Take your lectio divina page from Station #3 – print it if you haven’t already.
- Find a dark corner or a tent or anything tomb-like.
- Reread your circled and underlined words.
- Pick one word and meditate on it.
- Crumple the paper into a ball/rock and roll it into your tomb.