Thank you to all in the DPC congregation & community at large who have helped us continue the wonderful Waffle Shop tradition! If you placed an order from this year’s Waffle Shop online store, please review the following information. We are grateful for your support of this annual event and the outreach ministry it supports!
If you ordered a ticket:
- Your complimentary dishcloth will be mailed to the address you provided when placing your order.
- On December 3rd a link to watch the commemorative video will be sent to the email address provided during the checkout process.
- Please note: If you also ordered baked goods and/or extra dishcloths, you will pick up your complimentary dishcloths on December 3rd from 10am-2pm. You will receive specific pickup instructions via the email address used during online ordering.
If you ordered baked goods or extra sets of dishcloths:
- Please make arrangements to pick them up from The Downtown Presbyterian Church on Thursday, December 3rd from 10am-2pm.
- You will receive an email with specific pickup instructions and a link to reserve a pickup time slot ahead of time. This will hopefully avoid parking issues & help us better facilitate social distancing for our volunteers.
Got questions? Need more dishcloths?
- Please email [email protected] with any questions and concerns.
- The bake sale is no longer taking orders at this time.
Thank you for making The Downtown Presbyterian Church’s 96th Waffle Shop a success!